Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Assignment 5

I am responding to the entry-level health administration position currently advertised Indeed website. I have had expereince as a pharmacy technician learning time management skills, operational knowledge/shift audits, and filling and filing prescriptions. I am great at multi-tasking, I can handle stress in a calm manner and I have strong leadership and communication skills. I am currently taking leadership skills classes and I am learning strategies on how to become an effective and positive leader. I am also taking business professional speech classes to strengthen my communication abilities. I believe that am becoming a proficient leader and I am willing to put my knowledge to the test.
I want to get as much training and experience as possible and I think this will be a great learning opportunity. As a team member of this organization I can provide my knowledge of general and legal and general policies of managing medical files, efficiency, and reliability. Although I am currently a college student, my maturity and keenness to enter the administrative work field will guide me into becoming a excellent administrator.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment