Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Assignment 6

To obtain a good grade on this collaborative writing assignment, I have used several step and strategies to make this a success. I used brainstorming methods to help my group decide on how our audience should respond to our public service announcement. To catch our audience attention, I suggested that we include unexpected images to add more creativity. We want our audience to automatically sense the urgency and the images would prevent the PSA from being boring and dry.
I feel like I have contributed a lot of time toward this assignment. I have set up the group meeting times, locations, and dates. Even when certain members could not attend the meetings, I took the role of sending them e-mails and text messages to keep them updated on our progress. I am currently working on a outline to further assist my group when writing the script. The outline purpose is for my other group members can contribute their ideas along with mines.
The presentation we are working on will persuade our audience effectively and it wil be pleasing to the eye. We have completed our propsal, memorandum, and the organization of the film. Even though my group members and I still have a lot more work to do, we still are striving to achieve the goal of this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment